The Authors of Writes of Passage

The Authors of Writes of Passage

Monday, March 31, 2014

Goodbye, Writes of Passage, and Hello to our New Blog




Friends, we have arrived at the very last regular post on Writes of Passage. My goodness. I find myself feeling rather sentimental all of a sudden. I remember when I contacted Tammy back in 2008 and said, "Let's start a group blog." And before you know it we'd added three more authors and we were off.

Regular readers may have done the math already, but with the departure of four of our bloggers, we made the decision to return to a Monday through Friday blog, as we were in the beginning. So we invited two new bloggers to join our ranks.

As I wrote in a post earlier this month, our blog has needed not only a new and more appealing look but also a better platform. We are leaving Blogger behind us and moving to a self-hosted WordPress site. Hopefully there will be no more posts from Rosie (or anyone else) that get eaten!!

Our first official post will be tomorrow, Tuesday, April 1st, from Tamera Alexander.

And now, without further adieu, I invite you to join us today over on our new blog with its new address. (Be sure to bookmark us!) Read the bios. Check out our latest book covers in the carousel in the sidebar. See the events and giveaways that are already listed. And if you don't want to miss anything, sign up to receive our blog posts via email.

We hope you'll want to settle in a while with your friends who are ...






2 comments:

  1. I must confess, Robin, that as a regular Writes of Passage reader/commenter, I'm also feeling very sentimental. I even went back to June 2010 (right before I had my 4 spinal surgeries) and read Tammy's post when she included me in the prayer requests (and I FELT those prayers - - I'm convinced that's the only way I made it through that ORDEAL). You ladies have all been so special to me, and the Writes of Passage blog has brought special friendships into my life (waving at Rosie and Catherine!) in addition to new author friends.

    With that being said, I am EXCITED about the NEW blog, and will continue being a regular reader (you're stuck with me, LOL). I'm sure you all have worked hard preparing the new blog, and even though the former bloggers will be missed, I'm looking forward to reading posts by the "new" ladies. ~ Okay, about to hop over and see the new site!
    With heartfelt hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great final post, Robin. And Patti Jo, bless you for sharing that. I'm so grateful God brought us all together. And yay on the new blog. So excited about that too!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you're here. Thanks for your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.